1. Prof. PhD Danuta Gibas-Krzak, University of Opole, Poland. “Chinese influence in the Western Balkans in the 21st century in the light of geopolitical research”
2. Dr. Ian Anthony, Programme Director European Security Programme, SIPRI -Stockholm International Peace Research Institute, Sweden. "China–EU Connectivity in an Era of Geopolitical Competition".
3.Prof.dr Alberto Testa, University of West London, UK “China and Europe: An analysis of differences and point of contacts in tackling the terrorism threat”
4.Prof.dr Vasko Stamevski, Vice Rector, International Slavic University “Gavrilo Romanovich Derzhavin“ (Full time), Sv .Nikole - Bitola “N.Macedonia with EU and China”
5.Prof.dr Rastislav Kazansky, Head of the Department of Security Studies at the Faculty of Political Science and International Relations of Matej Bel University in Banská Bystrica “The issues of Slovakia , V4 and China relations development”
6.Prof.dr Darko Trifunovic, Institute for National and International Security-INIS, Serbia “China / Europe partnership”
7. Demetrios Tsailas, Retired Rear Admiral of the Senior Naval Command of Northern Greece and former director of the department of the Supreme Joint War College for Security and Strategy, Thessaloniki, Greece. “China-Europe Strategic issues”
Zhang Xiaotong, Professor, Institute of Belt and Road & Global Governance, Fudan University Lecture title: The EU’s Trade Negotiations with China in the Context of US-China Strategic Interactions.
Yang Na, professor, Zhou Enlai School of Government, Nankai University
Lecture title: China-Europe Ports Cooperation and the Analysis of Its Influencing Factors Kong Fanwei, Professor, Tianjin Foreign Studies University,
Lecture title: Changes of the EU's Foreign Investment Policy and Its Impact on China
Zhang Jiadong, Professor, Institute of International Studies, Fudan University with Wei Han, PhD candidate, Fudan University.
Lecture title: An international terrorist threat to China – EU cooperation Zhang Ji, Associate Professor, School of International Relations and Public Affairs, Fudan University.
Lecture title: France roles in China-EU relations
Song Lilei, Professor, School of Political Science and International Relations, Tongji University with Bian Sai, Master student, Tongji University
Lecture title: Progress and Challenges of China –EU Public Helth Cooperation Yan Shaohua, associate research fellow, Fudan University
Lecture title: European Strategic Autonomy and China Jian Junbo, Associate Professor, Institute of International Studies, Fudan University,
Lecture title: EU’s Indo-Pacific Policy and Implication for China
1.Prof.dr John Nomikos, RIEAS Research Institute for European and American Studies, Greece
2. Dr. Jagannath P. Panda [潘杰根] Research Fellow & Centre Coordinator, East Asia, Manohar Parrikar Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses [MP-IDSA], New Delhi, India.
3. Dr. Pramod Jaiswal, Research Director at Nepal Institute for International Cooperation and Engagement. Katmandu, Nepal.
4. Dr. Gordan Akrap, Hybrid Warfare Research Institute, Croatia
5.Prof.dr Thomas Wegner Frijs, Head of Center for Cold War Studies, SDU, University of Southern Denmark, Odense, Denmark.
6.Prof.dr Sabrina Magris, President of École Universitaire Internationale, Research and Higher Education Institute in Peace and Security